The CDC MC MADI is a MADI to MegaCOMMS audio network bridge allowing the seamless integration of MADI audio streams into a MegaCOMMS audio network. The 1U unit can operate at 96 kHz or 48 kHz and can handle up to 64 inputs and outputs and is equipped with 128 channels with SRC as well as its own independent word clock.
The MC MADI comes as standard with dual PSUs ideal for mission critical applications. The MADI audio connections are handled via co-axial and optical. To aid with configuring the MegaCOMMS network the unit’s co-axial ports glow either red or blue for Rx (receive) or Tx (transmit) – a real boon for speeding up low light set-up.
This video provides an overview of the CDC MC MADI audio network bridge
- 1U MC MADI audio network bridge
- 96 kHz or 48 kHz operation
- Up to 64 inputs and outputs
- Co-axial and optical connections
- Independent word clock synchronisation
- MegaCOMMS network co-axial ports glow either red or blue for Rx (receive) or Tx (transmit)
- Dual PSUs